Request for Refund or Transfer
Two of our Nine Core Values are RESPONSIBILITY and PERSEVERANCE. We believe children learn best by example and showing up for class is an easy way to practice being responsible and honoring one’s commitments. If you find your schedule no longer allows your child to attend classes, but they have already been registered and payment has been received, we offer two options:
REQUEST FOR REFUND:
- Requests for refund will have a $10 processing fee that will be deducted PER REGISTRATION being refunded.
- Refund timeline is as follows:
- 100% Refund, minus processing fee, if request is made 14 days prior to the start of class.
- 75% Refund, minus processing fee, if request is made during the two weeks prior to class starting.
- No refund will be issued after the first day of programming
**Exceptions may be made due to extenuating circumstances, such as participant injury**
- Refunds will be issued via check and mailed to the address on file. Refunds will be issued as quick as possible but may take up to 60 days to be processed.
REQUEST FOR TRANSFER:
- Transfers, depending on program site availability, may be made up to TWO WEEKS prior to the start of classes.
- After the start of a session, NO transfers are permitted
ALL REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING VIA EMAIL TO MIKAYLA OLSON at [email protected].